Visitors

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Truly,Perfectly and Completely Blessed.


*okay im supposed to post this on 5th but well what the heck. as usual im good in procastinantion. maka anggap sejala sa mempostkan ini pada 5 ogos.
I was born today, 21 years ago.
It all started with a..*typical way of starting a LONG story.keh cukup2 la mode panglipur lara
So like other babies, i was born normally.
Life isn't always a bed of roses for me,
happiness comes and go, 
obstacles do too and sometime stay for a while, 
things don't always go the way i want it to be, 
and in short life isn't always easy for me.
But. But still.
I thank God for bringing me to this world.
Thank you dear God.
And thank you dear mum. If its not because of you, i wouldn’t be here.
For all the pain and suffering you’ve gone through just to bring me to this world. Thank you.
 Oh, of course not forgetting my dear dad as well. ^^
Well, there would never be enough words of thank you that i can say to repay all the love i had.
Family and friends : Thank you for the wishes!
Hey mariners : Thank you for the birthday songs!  
*oh! Should also thank Dr P for not scolding me because i was talking in your class about how i turn 21 today. Astaga. aibeh len kali plis la jan bercakap time dr p bcakap di clas.
 Hey my lovely roomies, Chu Choy San n Xiao Jing : Thank you for the unexpected birthday-Japanese-donuts from Bigapple. Love it!and Love u guys!
My loved one: Tq so much. So much u’ll never know.
Well..only songs and thoughts are already more than enough for me.
But i would not mind if you got cakes or present for me though. Hihi.
For all my loved one, family and friends:
THANK YOU. *so much u'll never know
Prayers are all i have for you all.
I am truly, perfectly and completely loved. =)
I just came back from 1 borneo, we went there to watch this Despicable me cartoon.
I went back to ip and took my bath and suddenly when i came out, the room was dark. 
And as i was wondering: asthaja..why is the room so dark? black out meh?
“Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you..”
I just finish taking my bath and come out with towels on my head and i saw my roommate and her friend are standing and smiling with a box of Japanese cutes donut. oh and candles on top of the donut.
 Asthaja.


Wakakaka..
Astaga..lama la tu  durang tunggu sia cuci kain lagi tu di toilet. Siou dii.len kali mau buat suprise kestau sia baa...haha...Trus si nda cuci kain lagi..wakakaka

Cumil. Dan sedikit lucuh. Wakakaka. Oh terima kasih yang tidak terhingga la.
Okla, at least i can blow candles on my birthday and make wish.
Dei mau jugaaaaa bilang. Haha ^^
And it reminds me of my old roomies back at matrix ne. 
Apparently they also switch off the light  when  i went to the toilet and wait for me to come into the room as i wonders why the hell did they switch off the light? Marah kunun ne. Are all rommates like this? haha.
Sekali they sang happy birthday to me as they hold my birthday cake. And i was touched ne.
Astaja..miah, afy and jaq i miss you guys so much. ^^ Wish you guys were here.
See? Now i know. Thats WHY you have to HAVE roommates! Haha just kidding.
And 1 one my most memorable birthday is during my childhood when i was..erm okeh sia nda ingat birthday sia yang ke brapa la. Ko bilang most memorable bilang!..around 5 or 6 years old kali.
And i was  celebrating my birthday with my family, and i remember i have this one cake.
Actually its not really considered as a cake, its more to a sponge ordinary cake. Neh..Apa ba sia cakap ne.
The cake was rectangular and is colourful. It doesn’t really qualify as a cake.
Its quite small and simple, its FAR from the fancy delicious cake that we have nowadays.
During those years, i guess my parent couldn’t afford a big fancy cake for me.  
*no offence, but im too young and too happy to care anyway
But yet, i feel so happy.
I feel contented.
I feel so blessed.
Or maybe, im just a kid. And that im too young to understand.
But come to think of it, maybe its not because of the cake. Isn’t it?
As i grew up, i understand now.
That a simple gatherings of your loved one can makes you happy enough.
That sharing your happiness is doubling you happiness.
And that its not about the cake.
That it was actually the love that makes me feels so happy, so blessed and so contented.
And having your loved one around to share this happiness is just more than the happiness a fancy cake can give you.
1 wish that i have is that i can make you guys feel so happy, blessed and contented just like you guys had make me feel. Thank you. So much that you’ll never know.
Dear Jesus, Thank you. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment