Visitors

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Prayer is just words away

If it's not because of U, i would barely have the strength to carry on.
Sigh~

Sometime i don't know what to pray and how to pray.

Im so afraid that i'll be praying for a wrong thing.
Asking for things that i want, not things that i need.

Speaking of prayer, it reminds me of my lecturer.

He's teaching us 1 subject in my marine science course.
I like him. A lot. And yes i do respect him by all mean.

He teaches us more than just knowledge,
and he always
ALWAYS make us think.
At the end of his lecture, he always tells us something meaningful and left us to think it and judge it ourself.

One of his quote that i still remember :
Respect is to be earned, not demanded.

And this week, he mentioned that praying make human lazy.
I can't really recall the exact sentence,but its some sort like that.
He never mention his religion.
Im guessing that he is a pagant, or a free-thinker.

No offence, i have no negative feelings toward free thinkers.
But well, people with no religion doesn't mean they are not good people isn't it?
And yes, sometime they are even better than people with religion.

No offence. Im not saying that myself is good.
If you think im a good person, then you don't know me.

I believe that everyone have their own good side and bad side, it is up to our own eye that wants to see which side of the people ba.

Because im wearing spectacle, its hard for me to even see how many sides do they have.
Beh, doesnt make sense betul oh kn.

So i always like my lecturer's sharing about his life and all that.
But doesn't mean that i have to agree wth every single thing isn't it.

No offence.
But im not saying its wrong or what.

It's just that everyone have their own opinion.

Fair enough. Everyone have the right ba.
Everyone have their own piece of mind kan.

Well. For me,

Praying doesn't make human lazy. 

In fact, Praying is the highest privilege ever given to us human.

And i really do believe in the power of prayer.
Yes i do.
I do! i do! ^^

When you pray wholeheartedly,
I believe that that Big guy up there will hear you.

Many times in my life, prayers really make me strong.
Stronger than i ever thought i can be.

And when we pray, we don't just sit around and wait for our prayer to happens ba.
We also have to make our own effort, and God will bless our effort and help us in a way that we can never expect.

And they said God answer prayers in 3 ways :

Yes, No and Wait.

And apparently, the answer to my prayer now is Wait.
Hurm. I just hope that i have enough patience to wait.

Klu ko pray that ko akan dapat rezeki melimpah2 tapi ko duduk guyang kaki minum kupi cap kapal api sambil tingu thangathirai seja mimanglaba tidak dapat, smpai berjanggut pun teda juga tu.

And if you pray, agak agak la ba kan. Plis la jangan pray for something yang tidak bersesuaian.
Contohnya, mau kawin sama artis korea. Tapi klu suda jodoh ko sa nda tau la.

If if your prayer is something that you don't need and is not suitable for u, then answer to ur prayer definitly is a NO.

But when God answer No, it's not that He didn't to give u the thing u want.

It is because he wants to give u something Better.

Contohnya, contoh la ah.

Pasal ko pray yg mau kawin sma artis korea.
Tuhan bilang no sebab mana la tau, pas ko kawin sma tu artis korea, kan dia ensem dan femes gilaa dan supaya ko x kasi malu dia kan.. so dia suru ko pigi buat pembedahan plastik la, pigi buat liposuction ka, and then hari hari muka ko kuar majalah...trus teda privasi ni.
Pakai baju salah pun kena cakap wardrobe malfunction nee suda.
naaa stress ooh bgitu pny hidup.
Belum lagi tu artis korea flirt flirt dan kena gosip dengan co-star dia.. naaa jeles 24/7 trus wpun hanya gossip.

naa ko mau ka bgitu?

"MAuu!!!!" bilang.

Emba. Sa tetau suda pa mo ckp. Haha. Ba pigilaaaa kawin!! Degil!!

But often i failed to see that when the answer is No, it is because im blinded with my anger and i fail to think straightly.

"Ko tau cakappp seja oh, cuba ko buaatt!!"
U might say this. ya i know. haha.

Klu sa teda buat, takkan la sia cakap panjang2 sini kan..

Namun begitu... * jeng jeng jeng..tutt tutt muzik latar

Well..im only human. and im trying my best.
Prayer does help me a lot. More than i could ever imagine.

There are times when i pray half-heartedly.
And yes i admit that when i'm in trouble, thats when my prayer become so sincere ne.
As if im praying like im gonna die already ne.

And when i feel so thankful to someone,
when my friend is in trouble or in need,
when there is nothing i can do to help them,

All i can offer them is my prayer.

That's the least that i can do.
Because im bad at approaching people and to pujuk them ne..i'l left them alone first to give them their own me-time. and wait if they wanna talk with me and listen to them.

My friends, please remember that my prayers be with you always.
Always will, always do.


Asthaja. Why am i bloging instead of studying my financial paper tomorrow.
Astaja.
Asthaja..
Asthaja!! Asthajah si jijah!
Tiapaa sempat lagi ne.^^ Yakin seja!!

P.s : suddenly im feeling too old ne. bercakap pun macam org tua2. biarrrr!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't really agree with "praying makes people lazy" too, I guess you missed the next sentence that he said. "Praying makes people lazy(as they hope that what they prayed for will come rolling to them instead of working hard towards it and achieve what they want with their own effort. Praying only with no effort is useless." Ok, I modified his words based on my understanding.
    He is a man with wisdom and words that always makes me wanting to slap myself for being lazy and bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ada ka he said that oso..i've been paying attention to his word dat day..oh i maybe i din hear.
    Ya i like him a lot, really makes me think ne. =D

    ReplyDelete