Visitors

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hakuna Matata

Hakuna matata means no worries. *I forgot what language it is..

O yay!! Im so overjoy right now. I just came back from my 3 days programme for the Welcoming Junior Party. Though i feel so tired, im so happy, so alive and so content.

Waha. Wahaha! Wahahaha.. *sa ketawa dulu selama 5 minit

I know that i should be worried about my FYP. *is it too early to be worried? Dei..

But still im too happy to worry. Well. I pretty much get the idea of how im going to do my FYP already, and i've started a bit already..maybe thats why.

And well, i guess my life here is not all just about FYP. And i almost forgot that. =)
There are so many more things in life, and FYP is just one of it, so no point in worrying about 1 thing and forget all the other things that make you feel so happy and alive.

Since i am in my final year now and since im one of the comitee member of CSG UMS, i guess there's no better time that serve more passionately in CSG. Well. better late than never kan.

I knew that i will get something from this WJP thing, but i never thought that i would actually so much more! O Yay!! GIve thanks to the Lord! Alleluia! =D

O man, i meet and welcomed so many juniors these few weeks that i  really feels that time passes so QUICK.
Suddenly im in my 3rd year now?! *tiapa, yang penting jiwa sia sentiasa mudaa!! o yeah..parasan sendiri..

Embaa..sa mau kuak dada lu di tilam sia. Nite all! God bless u guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment