Visitors

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy~

I'm happy.

I'm happy even though i'm busy and burdened, because U never give me burden that i can't carry.

I'm happy even though there are obstacles and trials everyday, because it makes me stronger each day.

Enough said. I'm happy.

 =)

Happy with the things i have now.

Happy with the ways my life goes.

Happy with the family and friends that i have.


Happy because i'm still breathing, walking, hearing, seeing and talking like a normal person.

Happy because when i cant and don't know how to pray,
You still listen to me.

Happy because Your grace is always ENOUGH for me.

Always.

Dear God, THANK YOU. 

There won't be enough Thank You to show how much thankful i am, but still Thank You dear Jesus!

* ada 2 new angels i met this semester. Tingkiew God~ Hee~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment