Visitors

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Long day~

Tired.

Sudeenly feels meaningless.

Suddenly feels like giving up.

Suddenly feels too many of worldliness thing in my life.

Leaving behind my University Life and all those unimportant things.
I feel like giving up and go somewhere FAR FAR AWAY and marry some nice guy.
...................
........................
Yeah.
Perhaps an arranged marriage.
Or Kawin Lari. *burh~
Oh itu tabole, tara bole. Nanti jadi anak derahaka.

Astajah. I watch too much Korean Movie. 
-_-"

Everytime i feel so tired and empty and meaningless and whatsoever you call it,
This stupid-crazy thought really cross my mind.

Maybe im too tired.
Maybe i should get some sleep.

Maybe..
I shouldn't be scribling craps in my blog when i'm supposed to finish my Turtle Assigment tonight.

Wish me luck, Lord bless me, strengthen me and BE with me!
Amen! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment