Visitors

Thursday, September 9, 2010

PBK 11!!

PBK stands for Pesta Belia Keusukupan.

Its like a big camp to gathers all the youth from all part of Sabah.
To celebrate and to strengthen our faith in Lord Jesus Christ.bles

I just came back from this program.
Feel so tired but still have the energy to open Facebook ne and upload the pictures taken in these 5 days.

I feel so thankful ne to lord God for calling me to this camp. And thank God i said Yes.

I really REALLY love PBK 11.

Praise the Lord. Alleluia!
Sangaaaaaaaaat siokk nee~

All the activities are very nice ne.
Really helpful in searching for my calling in life, and in strengthening my faith in Him ne.

Apart from spending time with my lovely CSG members.

Im happy that i chose to go to this camp even if i have to sacrifice a bit of my holiday.

Even though some of the CSG member baru seja saia jumpa, but its like we've been friends for years ne.

Like what sheerah said : This is the 'foretaste of the Kingdom of God'.

Lord God. Thank You.

1 thing to ponder upon from this camp.

Really makes me think ne.

There are so many voices in us.

And usually its either :

world's voice, or Jesus's voice.

This isn't easy. Its gonna be real tough.

But with god's grace, nothing is impossible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment