Visitors

Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF


Hi dear-whoever-is-reading,
first and foremost Thank You Father God that today i am still alive, still breathing and still kicking. 

May i, always be grateful and appreciate the little blessing in life, that by being a blessing myself to other, i too may share the blessing i received from You with other.

The short version of my blog today:
I broke my necklace chain.
I lost my cross. 
menangis di bolakang pintu~

And i feel sad.
Here's the cross that i've lost.
With Hope that i shall see it again.
*Ignore muka pura pura innocent sia.
There goes my short version of my blog.

But i feel like writing it longer.
Macam besa, skil merapu-rapu sia memang tidak boleh dinafikan lagi.
Baiklah, persilakan version panjang.

I felt sick.
No, not homesick.

Okay, maybe a little.

You know, no matter how old you are, you will still miss your home when you are away.
Ask me again in 30 years time. 

What i meant was that i’m more to physical sick.

Maybe because of the weather.

 Its very-super-damn- h.o.t here.
Once, i went out at 7.00 am and i was at the fish mart after like half and hour,
And i was drenched in sweat.
Oh man, talk about starting your day Fresh. T.T

Okay, not much to be blamed since this place is kinda surrounded with the beautiful ocean.
But the view here is.. talan air liur~

Oh My God.

Punya santik the water reflection from the ocean.
O.O~

It’s beyond word. I mean beyond my limited vocabulary..T.T

I once went to one of the resort and i saw the water reflection under the jambatan and i was in awed ni.
Should have took a picture but i stupidly did not charge my camera.

Again. T.T

Okay. Eh apa pla topic sia suda tuh? Apa-apa lah.

Baiklah. Selamat hari Lima kawan2. 
Sayang kamu semua. I rarely said this, so yeah i mean it. =)

TGIF! Have a blessed day ahead!GBU!

I love red ship, i love green ship and i also love yellow ship.
But most of all, i love our Friendship!


I miss my friend and i need a hug,
aibeh@ Det. Chonan

P.s I'm easily annoyed this few days. I'm sory. T.T 
Aunty P is coming i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment