Visitors

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cloudy day

It's been cloudy these few days.
The weather.
I love it.
It's not sunny and it's a Perfect weather for a journey to the Dreamland.

Kenapa ba kalau saya bercakap mesti ada maksud tersirat ni.
Hurm. Saya mememang suka tapuk makna sebenar hoping that someone will understand it. 
Stewwpid kan. Ya i know. Biarla sia seja yang paham~

And most of the time, only few people get  it.
When i say few, i mean 1 or 2. 

But about the cloudy thing... i really mean the weather. Not my day.
Well..
Even though i have a few discomfort these few days, i still have a pretty good day.

And oh, one of my blessings were temporarily take away from me.
To be exact, one of my just-met-wingless-angel.
(I really hope it's for temporary)
Just when i thought Father God had make a way for me.
Father God, bless her wherever she is.

But it's okay.
I guess now it's up to me now.

Up until now, i've been relying to other.
It's not wrong, but i can't rely on them forever.

But growing up i'm a pretty independent person. Too independent i guess.
I grow up doing things and going to a lot of places on my own.
I wonder where in the world i have so big of a courage.

I've been to a lot of places where i never been too, with not knowing anyone there.
Whenever i went to a new places for a particular period, i always go out alone on Sundays.
Because i wanted to go to church.

I'm beyond happy to say that i finally found the real reason of going to church.
Not merely because of obligation.
Not because for the sake of following my church friend.
Not because wanting to go jalan-jalan after the mass.
(No offence, i really love going to church with u guys, but i do appreciate the alone-me time)

Because i find that it was during those going-to-mass-alone time that i really know what i'm doing there.

For me, it's simple.

Because I really..really..really want to see Jesus.

You know how when you love someone, you wanted to see them as often as you can.
It's hard to describe with word.
So yeah, i am grateful, very grateful for the faith.
Thank you Father God. 

P.s: "Did you go to church because you don't want to go to hell?
Or because you want to go to heaven?"

May you too find you own reason,
aibeh

No comments:

Post a Comment