Visitors

Friday, December 10, 2010

Let go & LET GOD

It's been 3 years.
Sigh~
It's tiring. Emotionally.
And i dislike what it is turning me into.
I don't feel angry, i just feel hurt.
And sometime i hate myself for not being able to feel angry.
aish..biarla.

Patience and faith are the only thing i have left.
If i've come this far, perhaps it is worth the tiredness.
Is it?

And this undefined thing has been kinda roller-coaster-ride for me.
Sometime it makes me happy for no reason,
sometime it hurt so much that i wish nothing ever happened.
But most of the time, i feel like a fool.
But its ok though.
I guess that's life.

It's time to let go.
and LET GOD.



Saying is always easier than doing it, right?
I know i can't do this alone.
But with God, nothing is impossible ba
Have Your way in me Lord.
Amen.

Good bye.

P.s: I can forgive, but i can never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment