Visitors

Saturday, October 9, 2010

You'll always be my thunder

And i thought no one knows.

Or notice.

I mean, i do know that 1 or 2 people in my circle of friend know about it,

And i did't even tell those people, they knew it by themself.

Whoa~
I'm impressed by u guys punya observation skill.

Congrats, mau bagi gula2 tung2 la ni!

but recently..

i found out that MORE people actually knows.

At least more than i thought.

hurm..
not everyone. Like 6.5 out of ten.
buh how can human be 0.5?

And this thing passed like 1 year already ba..
just when i thought it become a history,
i found out that another friend knows.

and once in a while,
i'll be asked of that same question.
which i do not know how to answer.

so i just shrugged and smile.
wahahaha~

It's not that i don't want to tell.
It's nothing.
Not something that the whole world should know.
But still some people knows.
I guess they are observant enough.
Because i don't think its that obvious *and the fact that this happens lama ody.

On a second thought, i guess its kinda obvious.
Idk..
:3

If u are one of the people who knows though i never tell u, congrats on your observation skill. clap~
If you don't know what in the world im talking about, conrats to myself for my hiding skill. yay~

Sometime, when people still ask me that, it upset me,
but some of the time, it makes me laugh.

Yesh.
After all these time,
i thought it doesn't matter anymore.

So why would it matter to anyone else?

P.s : You'll always be my thunder. But lightning won't strike the same place twice.

Thunder and ligtning is not the same thing, but its interrelated is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment