Visitors

Monday, October 29, 2012

One of Those Days

I know and understand that people come and go.

It's a part of life after all.

It's sad that one day, everyone you know will become a memory.

It feels like a tiny tiny part of me is being taken away.

I might not show much feelings on the outside, but i DO feel sad.

Even only on the inside.

Because i feel that showing it might make things harder for you..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Smile even when it's painful.'

I have this habit of hiding all the bitterness inside, and the more bitter it feels,

somehow the wider my smile is on the outside.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing,

I hope and pray that it's nice where you are.

Knowing that you'll be happy and healthy...

is more than enough.

I'll keep you in my prayers.


God be with us,
aibeh

No comments:

Post a Comment