Visitors

Monday, June 4, 2012

Keriangan dari Kota Keriangan

Last weekend, my church colleague, Catholic Student Group came to Tenom.
And they visited my house!

The fact is i really miss being a part of CSG. (Catholic Student Group)
Back in the university time, i spent a whole lot of time with them.
And those time are time where i really feel belong and literally changed my view in God.

To be honest, as a Christian,I never was a strong believer before,
but here in CSG my faith grows.
Thank God for CSG!
Its a long story. But definitely a good story though.

Anyway,
I was so happy that they came even for a while.
Weeee~
My parent are more than glad to welcome them too! ^^

They brought with them a joyful and loving heart to my house.
Thank you guys. I love CSG, and i love being a part of CSG.
Aways do, always will.

Since a picture says a thousand word, here goes a thousand word:


No comments:

Post a Comment