Visitors

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random Thoughts

I'm having random thoughts again. Things i would love to do before i die.

1. Open a baby clothes store. This thought popped out when i was crocheting my nephew's beanie, and it turn out really cute! Doii..please la aibeh.. Ya, a girl can dream right? 


2. I'm gonna sneak into a swimming pool in the middle of the night and swim as long as i want. This is just crazy, but definitely one of the things that i always want to do.


3.  Conquer Mr Everest's heart. Actually, I mean to conquer Mount Kinabalu. Definitely!


Here's a thought. To make these dreams come true quicker perhaps i should marry off some rich sons of millionaire and ask him to make number 1 and 2 come true by buying a store and a swimming pool for me. 
Well i doubt that he can buy me number 3 though. 


According to my statistical analysis, the probability of marrying some rich guy that are :

- guy with good looking, nice and romantic character
- guy i'm in love with 
- and actually loves me back


 is like 99.9%.. 


IF you are the main actress in a korean movie. 


So the chances for it to happen in real life is 1%. 


Okay, i guess it's enough for now. Should accomplished one of these before i list out another random thoughts again.

Have a nice day, peeps. Be blessed! :)

i'm wearing my onceinablue beanie


12.29 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment