Visitors

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's February

Hi February!

I miss the ocean.

To be exact, i miss Mabul.

The simple livelihood, with no vehicle and kids that greet you everytime you pass by. Sweet kan the kids? <3 (kids here at my place don't really greet strangers..)
Kids that stay happy..all the time. =)
20 cent each.  (at first i didn't know what are these..)


The ocean breeze and the wavy sea.

The blue sky with its lovely cloud.

Seaventure Platform Spotted : Gonna dive there someday!


Common sight in Mabul


Taken at Kulapuan Island. (One Day on Earth Programme)

And my favourite time is at night.
The starry starry night, the moon with its 'halo'.
(Unfortunately, i didn't took pictures of Mabul at night because i'm too busy with another night activity..mihihi)


I really love being in an island.
I can gaze at the sky and ocean all day.

So yeah..
One of my 2012 resolution : Diving at Sipadan this year on my birthday! *Finger crossed*
I went there once for a Turtle Study, but only have the chance to snorkel. Next time, i'll definitely DIVE.

Super bumpy ride to Sipadan, but it's worth every single bump!  


P.s : 

Well.
The closest thing to ocean is a swimming pool(which is 1 km walking distance from my house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment