Visitors

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sorry for making it harder for you.


 Sometimes, we hurts  people
Sometimes people make things harder for us
And sometimes, it is us who make things harder  for other.
And sometimes we did it unknowingly.
But still, knowingly or unknowingly,

it still hurts.
I suddenly feels like saying this out loud.
My friend,
If i hurt you in anyway,

Im sorry.
I dont know im making it harder for you..
So im writing this here in my blog,
since i cant say it directly to your face, i dont know. i just can't.
Because if i do, I AM making things harder than it supposed to be.
But i know you have a big heart,* i know you do.
So forgive me, my friend.
I cant give you what you want, maybe because you don’t need it.
Maybe you deserve better..
Yes, you do.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment