Visitors

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

S,L and M stands for?


Hye blogggie.
So, im at home.
They said time passes slowly when you do nothing.
But if all is do is nothing, how come I feel that time passes as fast as 3x10^8 m/s?

And next month im going back to Ums already.
So we were talking during dinner just now and its about Michael (my lil brother) who is going to buy us souvenir from his Seminar-Angkasawan-bla3 thing. And he is going to buy us t shirt, with zodiac sign on it.
Okey, I’ll spare the detail.
I ask my lil bro to bought me the smallest one and my dad said t-shirt wouldn’t look good in S size.
Well, its not like I’ll look good in a L size t-shirt either.
Ya..ya..
So i wanna ask here.
What do S,L and M stands for?
Small, Large and Medium?
No no no..salah sesalah salahnya..
Apparently for my dad, the sizes of S, M and L stand for something else.
Its not for small, medium or large.
According to my dad, (chin,2010) *nah,siap quote lagi ni.
S = Sempit
L = Longgar
and guess what M stands for?
Guess..
Guess la..
Im trying to make you think here..
Okayla..                                                     
I test my dad and asked him, “then what do M stands for?” *I ask because I thought he wouldn’t have a different meaning for the M.
Dengan selamba nya, lebih slumber dari lagu OAG dan dengan yakinnya, seyakin yakin boleh, he answered:
M = Muat.
-_-“
okeh, I didn’t see the M thing coming. Tahniah la sama beliau..tingu la sepa anak dia..wakaka
Now I know where do my loyar buruk gene came from. My dad.
And wait till you hear what my mum said when she found out that im taking marin science for my  degree.
‘Apa la ko mo kerja nanti? Cari ikan duyung?’
Me : …. ….. *anak panah menusuk di jantung
Okay. -_-‘ boleh ba kalau ko.
And my lil bro said : ‘Jurulatih dolphin. Pemberus gigi paus.’
Me : …. ada lagi? Polah manas.. *anak panah kedua macam  shinchan
Okay, ejek saja ba. ejek saja.  
See? So don’t be surprise that I have too much sense of humor and a bit sarcastic.
Well, bukan salah ibu mengandung.
jadi mo Kasi salah birth control?
Wakaka..
Anyway, I found out a new definition of S,L and M today. Thanks for the info la otosan.
I am a mariner.
Well..
At a second thought, those jobs they’ve mentioned seems to be fun.
A dolphin trainer? I’ll do that one day.
As long as I love my course, and as long as I have passion for marine, ill survive.
Somehow.
Yes I will. With God’s will.
Good day everyone. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment