Visitors

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another 1 year. 1 year, 2 semester, 12 months, 365 days.

sigh~
a lot of people trying to piss me off lately.
my patience is really wearing thin, going way off my limits.
Thank God im not the person i used to be,
the 'me' back then would not have as much patience as i do now.
I would just piss of and declare a silent war for whole month. Ya whole month. U hear me right.

And lately, people are triggering the old 'me', and most of the time, i really feel like snapping the people who  is trying to bring me down and ignore them.
As if its worth my time being angry at those people.
Sigh~
Life has been hard on me lately.
If u are not gonna make me happy,
pleasee..
at least dont piss me.

And i come across this small voice inside me. It struck me right in my head.
And i recall that i did pray that i wish i can be a good friend to the people around me.
And so, thats what God is making me.
A Good friend.
And God is doing that by giving me difficult friends.
And yes, be careful what u ask for.
And well, it all make sense now.
And if this is how im gonna be a good friens, so be it.
All i need is to pray that ill have the strong will and through God's grace ill be able to be a good friend.
Ya, i know im not pretty much the best-est friend u ever had, but still im one of your friend.
God bless. ~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment